Welcome to The Flying Paper Resources section! I have curated a list of powerful tools, resources, apps and websites,which will help you to create and optimize your business.
Recommended Tools to Set Up Your Business
Your business needs right tools to succeed at the entry level.
Tools I have listed below are tested personally and I had a good experience using them. Most of the recommended tools are still in use at my personal websites and I have seen top notch marketers using them to build their business.
Before digging below to the recommendation list, here’s an important disclosure to ensure the trust:
Some links to the listed products are affiliate links. It means if you decide to make a purchase with one of those affiliate links, I will earn a commission. However, you will still get the product at the original price or discount rate (if any offer available) and there is no additional cost to you. Please understand the products I have listed below are tested personally and have no agenda to simply earn commissions. I have found them useful and helpful for my business, hence I am recommending them to you. I would simply advise you to research well on the products before buying them,so that you know the right tool for your business to achieve the goals.
- GoDaddy: World’s Largest Domain Registrar, Godaddy is one of my favorite domain checker tool. If you find a cool business name, but not sure if there’s a domain name available for your business, simply visit godaddy.com and search for domain name availability. You could buy domains at very cheap price of INR 149 (India) and $0.99 (USA).
- Namecheap: One of the trusted domain name registrar, Namecheap is widely known for its great service and cheap rates. Search for an ideal domain name at no cost and buy at a very cheap price of just $0.48.
- BlueHost: It is one of the most trusted web host, which has powered over 2 milion+ websites. I have personally used a WordPress Shared hosting Basic Plan for my website and it was an amazing experience. They’ll provide you a free domain, 24×7 Service, 1 Click WordPress Install and a Free SSL certificate, which costs about $20 for other hosting websites. If you’re looking to host a WordPress Site, BlueHost is my first recommendation.
- SiteGround: SiteGround offers the best hosting service that keeps it ahead from its competitors. Over 1.6 Millions of customers are using SiteGround web hosting for their businesses. They are known for their 99.9% uptime, extensive support and website load speed. Since your website speed affects your google rank, SiteGround is the best option to go for.
- HostGator: I am using Hostgator from past 3 years for my media website, which receives a traffic of over 25k visits per month on an average and sometimes over half a million. I had an hassle-free experience with Hostgator and would like continue the same host for that website in the upcoming years. Hostgator provides 24×7 customer support and they are improving their service timely. They offer cheap packages, lucrative offers during festival seasons and all the resources (CodeGuard, Sitelock, SSL Certificate) to maintain your website security.
- Godaddy: The best hosting option for a beginner who wants to setup their business with a little investment is Godaddy. They have cheap pricing plans for WordPress varying from Basic, Economy to Business hosting. Also, their Linux and Windows hosting plans are very cheap to start your web journey. The lightning fast hosting package allows 1 Click setup. Godaddy also boasts for its award winning customer support which is available 24×7 for free.
- MyThemeShop: Premium themes to buy at low budget. My Theme Shop offers super fast themes, which improves the bounce rate of any website. They have a customer base of 74000 members, which were added in just 1,5 years. It’s popularity defines the trust people have on their products. If you’re planning to buy themes from My ThemeShop I would recommend SociallyViral, Newspaper, Schema or Best.
- Elegant Themes: As the name says, their themes are even more elegant. If you’re looking for clean, fast and beautiful theme, stumble upon the Elegant Theme store here and find out the most stylish look for your business. Divi theme is the most popular theme in the World and its visual drag & drop page builder makes it even more powerful.
- Tesla Themes: Jump to their store to find some Beautiful, Modern, Powerful and Fully Responsive themes. As of now they have 67 themes, built for different genre(s) with an appealing design. Over 26K+ happy customers of Tesla Themes use popular themes like Resume, Locales, Daily Post etc. for their business.
- Aweber: Email Marketing platform that is built to automate your business and save time. They are 20 years old in the market and continuous efforts to provide excellent service makes them one of the best email marketing company. If you’re a beginner, they have tons of free education resources for list building and high converting email copy templates. Sign Up with Aweber for a free trial and grow your business.
- MailChimp: Create handy email marketing campaigns with Mailchimp, which has an easy to use campaign builder. You can automate your marketing process and send better emails to your subscribers or customers with MailChimp. Best part, it is free to use!…till you build a list of 2000 subscribers, which makes it a better alternative of Aweber for a beginner.
- CoSchedule Headline Analyzer: Rated as the No.1 Headline Analyzer, Coschedule’s headline analyzer helps you to write better & attractive headlines for your article. Their free tool gives you a headline score, which tells you the impact it can have on readers. If you want to write Headlines That Drive Traffic, Shares, And Search Results, then definitely give it a go before you write titles for your upcoming articles.
- Grammarly: Content with too many grammatical errors not only troubles your readers, but also affects your search engine rank, due to low quality. Grammarly is the best tool available on internet to make sure everything you write is error free, clear and effective. It’s free to use. However, if you are seeking tools for plagiarism and other services, you can use their premium services.
- BuzzSumo: To rank top at the search results, there is no better alternative to know what your competitors are doing. Buzzsumo helps you to find the most shared content online, based on your search query. Also, their tool helps you to find key influencers to know what they are sharing online and engage with them. Publishers from BuzzFeed, National Geographic use BuzzSumo for content marketing.